“Getting better from depression demands a lifelong commitment. I’ve made that commitment for my life’s sake and for the sake of those who love me.” – Susan Polis Schultz
Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like there is any luster in your live, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
I want you to know that you are not alone and there are many places help can be found. I have had the honor of working with many people who have struggled under the weight of depression. Together we work to find a solutions and build skills that help you find the joyful moments in you life.
I understand the social stigmas that come with label of being depressed, and thus aim to help you sort out your environmental, biological and circumstantial factors while offering support and care through this very dark time in your life.
If you are hoping to finally lighten your load, and become a more joyful version of yourself. Invest in yourself and invest in you future. Please contact me today.